Monday, November 10, 2008

Photo-update on my life

Here follows a LOT of photos of how I spent time 2 weekends ago with my family (another installment will follow on what my friends and I did last weekend)

First you will see a lot of family photo's - that was when we spent the weekend of 31 Oct - 2 Nov 2008 with my brother Marthinus, his wife Jesse and their daughter Ada in Bloemfontein to celebrate Ada's birtday and see everyone participate in road cycle races. The kiddies did a "Classic Kiddies Race" on Saturday, 1 November, and my brothers did a 107 km Road Race on the Sunday, 2 November.

Secondly you will see Ada and I with a black doll (well, brown actually) that I made for her birthday and took me THREE years to complete due to the stupid hair having to be woven in strand-by-strand!


The Bloemfontein Weekend / Ada's 3rd Birthday Party:

No comments: