Please note - it has taken me a whole TWO MONTHS to finally upload this post - LOL.
Hello Hello!!! I'm so terribly excited because of certain developments in my valley (aka my tiny abode).
- I'm getting creative with my cooking - figuring out what to do with leftovers like broccoli.
- I got 2 POUNDS of fresh strawberries for $2.80!!!! (4 punnets for R20 in total) - I am freezing them all to have stash for strawberry and paw-paw smoothies during the summer time.
- My husband bought me a Kelvinator Mini-oven!
- I'm cooking and baking in the very nice Kelvinator Mini-oven! (This is brown mushrooms and sliced zuchinni with shredded spinach, vegetable stock powder and lovely white cheddar sprinkled over it and baked until crispy!)
- My husband is very happy with the results ;-)
Keep well and hope your week is fantastic!