Friday, January 1, 2010

BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!

It's 2010, and I'm truly excited for what this year beholds!

Yesterday my husband and I moved our last belongings to our new flat at the school where I work. We're very excited (and at the same time somewhat scared) for what this year holds, but we trust that this was God's will and that we are doing what pleases Him.

2009 was a VERY LONG YEAR, but at the same time it flew by so quickly! I'm grateful for all that happened in this eventful year:
- We started attending the most amazing church with amazing fellowship!
- I started working at a special-needs school (which was daunting at times, but mostly great fun
and a humbling experience all-together)
- I started and completed my Diploma in Hand Therapy at the University of Pretoria (PRAISE
GOD - I've passed my diploma with good grades and will be receiving my diploma at the
graduation ceremony on 20 April 2010!!!)
- Thinus and I became uncle & auntie again for the 10th and 11th time! (a girl and a boy)
- My baby-brother got engaged, and is to be married to the most wonderful woman in May
2010.
- THREE of my best friends became engaged - to be married in 2o10!

These are but some of the major things that happened in our lives.

With all of this I just want to thank God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ for standing central to everything that happened in our lives. Through Him we are capable!

May 2010 be an amazing year. May God bless you, keep you and make His countenance shine upon you and give you peace!

Shalom!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Banta said...

Happy 2010!! :) :)
& congrats on become an Auntie again!!
I've said this already, but I'm so proud of you for completing your diploma too! You are a get-it-done kind of girl, which is awesome!
I expect great things for 2010 as well and I pray you & Thinus have a wonderful year! :)

BTW, my bloggy has a new home finally! Come check it out :)