Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sick workshop attendee

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to develop a nice old case of FLU! Now I'm slightly stuck between a rock and a hard place, as I have to attend a Wound Care Workshop (by Johnson & Johnson). Wanna know why? Their conditions state: This course is offered at no cost to attendees, HOWEVER, cancellations must be received in writing at least 3 working days prior to date of course otherwise a catering fee of R100 will be payable by you.

Okay, so I have spilled my guts (figuratively speaking) and have to go take a bath now...at half past five (I'm usually still asleep now...) in the morning. This is in order for me to miss traffic to Midrand and still have enough time to find the place. Well...at least there's food that I can look forward to!

So ciao for now, hope to have more positive blog posts in the near future.

No comments: